How Much Kids Need to Eat
Get answers to your top questions about how much kids should eat$17
Imagine feeling confident about how much your child is eating…
Is your child eating the right amount of food? Should you make them finish their plate? Should you “cut them off”? We help you find long-term strategies to help your child eat the right amount for their body.
This course was designed for more than that, though.
This course was designed for you. A parent in a pandemic world (is anyone else tired?). A parent who is busy. A parent who is not seeing eye-to-eye with another adult about mealtime and wants to get on the same page.
Imagine having a course that you and your partner and other adults WANT to finish, and WANT to discuss…
This ground-breaking mini course is for parents of a child ages 0-10 years (or really any age) who need strategies and a chuckle.
How Much Kids Need to Eat is the best way to quickly learn more about how much kids need to eat. Plus, we designed it to spark conversation between you and other adults after you both watch it!
The Kids Eat in Color team of child health and development experts + the Second City Works improv comedy team partnered to bring you great information with a dose of fun!
The experts who developed the BetterBites courses
Jennifer Anderson, MSPH, RDN
Katie Kaenkumchorn, MD
Elizabeth Cotter, MPH, RDN
Weight & Eating Disorders Specialist
Alexandria Delozier, PHD
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Stefanie Kain, B.S. M.Ed
Child Development Specialist
Erinn Jacobi, M.S. OTR/L
Johane Filemon, MS, RDN, CLT
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Laura Petix, M.S. OTR/L
Pediatric Feeding Therapist
Hyemyung Kim, RD, CDN, CNSC, CLC
This Course is for You If
- You want to help your child eat the right amount of food for their body long-term, or
- You worry that your child is eating too much or too little, or
- You are not on the same page with another adult about how much your child is eating at mealtime, and you want to learn together
If you are feeling stressed about mealtime AND you are stressed about how much your child is eating, the Mealtime De-stress and How Much Kids Need to Eat course Bundle may be a better fit for you (plus you save 15% when you bundle).
The Learning Experience
- Five 5-min or less episodes where you’ll meet parents that may remind you of someone you know
- Five quick reads to understand why mealtimes are stressful and what you can do about it
- A research brief to go deep if you want to understand some of the research behind the course