Strategies for Better Eating
Top strategies for helping your child eat better at meals$17
Better Eating is Here
You are the captain of your family ship, and we’re here to help you learn how to apply evidence-based strategies and tools to set up your family for success at mealtime.
This course was designed for more than that though.
This course was designed for you. A parent in a pandemic world (is anyone else tired?). A parent who is busy. A parent who is not seeing eye-to-eye with another adult about mealtime and wants to get on the same page.
Imagine having a course that you and your partner and other adults WANT to finish, and WANT to discuss…
This ground-breaking mini course is for parents of a child ages 0-10 years (or really any age) who need strategies and a chuckle.
Strategies for Better Eating is the best way to quickly learn how to tackle mealtime. Plus, we designed it to spark conversation between you and other adults after you both watch it!
The Kids Eat in Color team of child health and development experts + the Second City Works improv comedy team partnered to bring you great information with a dose of fun!
The experts who developed this course
Jennifer Anderson, MSPH, RDN
Katie Kaenkumchorn, MD
Actor, Author, Mama
Laura Petix, M.S. OTR/L
Pediatric Feeding Therapist
Alexandria Delozier, PHD
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Johane Filemon, MS, RDN, CLT
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Elizabeth Cotter, MPH, RDN
Weight & Eating Disorders Specialist
Stefanie Kain, B.S. M.Ed
Child Development Specialist
Hyemyung Kim, RD, CDN, CNSC, CLC
Erinn Jacobi, M.S. OTR/L
This Course is for You If
- You want to help your child eat better during meals and snacks or
- You feel confused and don’t know how to set up mealtime in a way that will help your child eat better, or
- You are not on the same page with another adult about these topics, and you want to learn together
If you are feeling overwhelmed about meals, snacks and dessert AND you are looking for strategies for better eating, the Meals, Snacks, and Desserts and Strategies for Better Eating course Bundle may be a better fit for you (plus you save 15% when you bundle).
The Learning Experience
- Five 5-min or less episodes where you’ll meet parents that may remind you of someone you know
- Five quick reads to tackle mealtime
- A research brief to go deep if you want to understand some of the research behind the course