Food Play Every Day
102 Activities for Picky Kids
Beta eGuide (Only available through quarantine)
$18 one-time beta price
- 102 food activities for kids ages 1-10 (with modification recommendations for babies, toddlers, preschoolers and kids age 5+)
- Activities for looking, touching, smelling, licking, and tasting
- Recommendations for novel tools to engage kids
- You can find an activity for every day - super simple activities and activities that require more planning
- Every beta purchase will automatically receive the final version when it releases within a year
- A portion of all beta sales will be donated to local area schools in Maryland and nationwide hunger relief efforts.
All the details
Your kiddo is kinda "picky" and you wish they would just try a new food! You may have heard that daily food play can help so much with picky eating, but you're not sure where to start.
Plus, maybe you're like me and were just gifted extra weeks of time with your kiddos...and you're wondering how you're going to keep them busy.
Enter the most comprehensive collection of food activities available. This beta eGuide is full of evidence-based food activities, parent genius, and kids' creativity. You'll have all the activities you need to get your child on the road to eating better!
I was going to wait to release this later in the year, but so many parents asked for picky eater help during the quarantine, that I released a beta version early.
You'll get 102 food activities with modifications by age - babies, toddlers, preschoolers, and age 5+. Plus, you'll get my top recommendations for novel tools to introduce foods to kids.
Until now this eGuide has been used exclusively by hundreds of families in my BetterBites program, but now you can get in on the fun too. I'm offering the beta version until April 10th or until schools go back. Then it will be unavailable again until the final version releases - at a much later date and much higher price.
I hope that you'll join me doing #FoodPlayEveryDay!