Quiz Result: Meals... Snacks... Desserts...
Meals, Snacks, and Desserts are Tricky!
Based on your answers, we can tell that mealtime is hard even if your child is likely not an extreme picky eater.
You and your child are experiencing common struggles with meals, snacks, and desserts. You may be stressed about providing snacks all the time, letting your child decide all meals, or your child being obsessed with dessert. You may be trying to fix the problem through bribing your child to eat dinner with dessert or providing snacks every 10 minutes. It makes sense that you’re trying these strategies! Sometimes they can make the problem worse, though.
Our Toddler and Child Feeding Course for ages 1 to 10 specifically helps parents feel less stressed about meals, snacks, and desserts. It will help you learn evidence-based strategies to help your child eat well and have a good relationship with food.
Toddler & Child Feeding Course
This one-of-a-kind comedy-based child feeding course. Moms AND dads (and all caregivers) can get onboard with this course! Learn how to help your child eat better with less stress through the stories of families also on the struggle bus.Enroll here
This is a self-paced online course designed to help parents feel confident in feeding their child, help their child have a good relationship with food, and reduce mealtime stress. It includes:
- Video lessons with strategies for handling dessert and sweets
- Video lessons teaching how to manage snacks, including bedtime snacks
- Video lessons teaching how to reduce picky eating and help your child have a good relationship with food
- Video lessons about how much your child should be eating, including how much to let them eat during meals
- Video lessons on the basics of nutrition for children
- Toddler-specific guide that covers issues like food throwing, sippy cups, utensils, constipation, and messes.
- Articles to give to a skeptical caregiver that summarize research about not pressuring children